Act now and download your Oracle 1z0-1010 test today! Do not waste time for the worthless Oracle 1z0-1010 tutorials. Download Renovate Oracle Oracle Talent Management Cloud 2021 Implementation Essentials exam with real questions and answers and begin to learn Oracle 1z0-1010 with a classic professional.
Free 1z0-1010 Demo Online For Oracle Certifitcation:
NEW QUESTION 1
Which statement is true regarding the timing of questionnaire creation?
- A. You can create aquestionnaire without creating a template firs
- B. Afterthe questionnaire is created, you cannot edit the configuration settings in the questionnaire.
- C. You must first create the templat
- D. You can then edit the configuration settings in thequestionnaire that were inherited from the template.
- E. You can createaquestionnaire without creating a template first and edit the configuration settings in the questionnaire.
- F. When you create aquestionnaire from a template, you cannot edit the configuration settings in the questionnaire that were inherited from the template.
- G. You can create aquestionnaire with or without creating a template firs
NEW QUESTION 2
Identify three setup tasks required before goals can be managed. (Choose three.)
- A. Manage valuesets (if filexfields are deployed for goals).
- B. Mass-assign goals.
- C. Manage goal management notification.
- D. Manage goal library.
- E. Manage worker goal setting lookup
NEW QUESTION 3
Which three statements are true about the goal details held in the performance document and the Goal Management pages? (Choose three.)
- A. Goal comments madein the performance document do not appear on the Goal Management pages.
- B. Evaluation comments captured in the Comments field in the performance document do not appear on the Goal Management pages.
- C. Goal comments captured in the Comments field on the Goal Management pages are not visible in the performance document.
- D. Primary goal characteristics, such as the goal name, description, success criteria, and completion date, are kept identical in both locations.
- E. Goal weights added on the Goal Managementpages are added to the performance document only when the goal is initially added to the document; thereafter, weights are maintained independently.
NEW QUESTION 4
What is the maximum number of section types that you can configure in a performance template to meet the requirements of a semiannual evaluation of a company and what are the section types?
- A. five; profile content to rate worker competencies, goals to rate worker goals, overall summary, worker final feedback, and peer review
- B. three; profile content to rate worker competencies, goals to rate worker goals, and rating model for risk and impactof loss
- C. two; rating model for risk and impact of loss, and overall summary to provide the overall rating of the worker or manager
- D. three; HR Specialist final feedback along with rating, overall summary region, and profile content to rate worker’s riskof loss
- E. four; worker and peer final feedback, manager review, HR review, and profile content to assess career preferences
- F. five; goals to rate worker goals, overall summary, worker final feedback, manager final feedback, and profile content to rate worker competencies
NEW QUESTION 5
A manager has several goals and has assigned some of those goals to his or her direct reports. However, when direct reports complete the goal, their profiles are not updated with the competencies associated with the goal as Target Outcomes.
What is the reason that the competencies were not added to the profiles?
- A. Goal Tasks werenot associated with the goal.
- B. The Target Outcome was added, but the target proficiency was not selected.
- C. The Target Outcome was added after the goal was assigned to the direct reports.
- D. The goal was assigned to the direct reports after the TargetOutcome was added.
- E. The Target Outcome was added to the goal after the goal was submitte
NEW QUESTION 6
The head of the Human Resources department informs the Human Resource Specialist that the UK Head of Sales position, for which the current incumbent is Employee 1, is a key position in the organization and they must plan the successors for the position irrespective of the incumbent to the position.
What should the Human Resource Specialist do?
- A. Create a Job Succession Plan for the Head of Sales job.
- B. Create a Job Family Succession Plan for the Sales job family.
- C. Create a Job Profile Succession Plan for the Sales job profile.
- D. Create a Position Succession Plan for the UK Head of Sales position.
- E. Create an Incumbent Succession Plan for Employee 1.
NEW QUESTION 7
The Human Resources department manager informs the Human Resource Specialist that Employee 1, who is Head of Sales, plays a vital role in the organization and they must plan for the successors of the employee.
What should the Human Resource Specialist do?
- A. Create a Job Family Succession Plan for the Sales job family.
- B. Create a Job Profile Succession Plan for the Sales job profile.
- C. Create a Job Succession Plan for the Head of Sales job.
- D. Create a Position Succession Plan for the Headof Sales position.
- E. Create an Incumbent Succession Plan for Employee 1.
NEW QUESTION 8
Which two options are available in the Section Order field on the Create Questionnaire Template Contents page when creating questionnaire template? (Choose two.)
- A. Random
- B. Sequential
- C. Ascending
- D. Descending
- E. Manual
NEW QUESTION 9
HR Specialist 1 and HR Specialist 2 are Human Resource Specialists. Manager A is the Line Manager of HR Specialist 2. HR Specialist 1 is the owner of a succession plan and HR Specialist 2 is the coowner of the same succession plan. There are five candidates specified for the Succession Plan.
While HR Specialist 1 can view all the five candidates, HR Specialist 2 can only view three of the five candidates.
What is the cause of this?
- A. Out of the five candidates, one candidate isHR Specialist 2 and the other is Manager A.
- B. HR Specialist 1has restricted the access to some of the candidates in the succession plan using the restrict access feature of the Succession Plan.
- C. Co-owners of a Succession Plan always have access to less number of candidates since they are not owners.
- D. HRSpecialist 2’s data security doesn’t allow him to view the two candidates since the two candidates fall outside the data scope of HR Specialist 2’s role.
NEW QUESTION 10
An HR specialist recently created a performance goal plan for his or her organization. Two new hires have joined the organization after the existing goal plan was created and assigned.
- Employee 1 is required to have all the goals in the existing goal plan.
- Employee 2 needs goals A1 and A2 in addition to the goals in the existing goal plan.
- Goals A1 and A2 need to be added to the goal library. Which statement addresses these requirements?
- A. The HR specialist can add goals A1 and A2 to the goal library, add those goals to the existing goal plan, and then add both the newhires to the goal plan.
- B. The HR specialist can create a new goal plan with goals from the existing goal plan, add goals A1 and A2 from the goal library, and assign them to both the new hires.
- C. The HR specialist can add the eligibility criteria to newgoals (A1 and A2) within the goal plan and assign both the new hires to the existing goal plan.
- D. The HR specialist can assign Employee 1 to the existing goal plan, create a new goal plan with goals (A1 and A2) from the goal library, and then assign the new goal plan to Employee 2.
NEW QUESTION 11
A company uses the band method for the overall summary, sum method for the goals section, and average method for the competencies section with rating points. For an employee, the score for the competencies section is 50, and the score for the goals section is 20. The table shows the rating point ranges set up for the overall section rating model to assign the rating level for the overall rating. What is the overall rating of the employee?
NEW QUESTION 12
Which two options are available in the Page Layout field on the Create Questionnaire Template Contents page when creating a questionnaire template?
- A. 2 column
- B. 1 column
- C. 3 column
- D. 4 column
- E. 5 column
NEW QUESTION 13
A specific goal from the goal library is added by a worker. Later, the HR specialist changes the status of the goal in the goal library to “Inactive”.
How does the system behave when the goal status is saved?
- A. It throws an error saying “Goal is already in use.”
- B. It deletes the goal from theworker’s goals and successfully saves the status.
- C. It successfully saves the status without affecting the worker’s goals and the goal is prevented from future copying.
- D. It throws an error saying “Insufficient Privileges.”
- E. It completely deletes thegoal from the syste
NEW QUESTION 14
After the completion of the performance document, the employees profile is updated. The HR user wants to be able to identify the source of the ratings that appear in the employees profile.
Which object helps a user distinguish between the sources of the ratings?
- A. Content Library
- B. Content Item
- C. Instance Qualifier
- D. Content Type
- E. Content Section
NEW QUESTION 15
Your client has 10 different vice-president jobs that are expected to have a high turnover rate. The client informs you that these jobs have identical or nearly identical skill sets. You are tasked with creating a succession plan, which has maximum plan strength.
Which two tasks should be carried out to fulfill your client’s requirements? (Choose two.)
- A. Use the Incumbent plan type.
- B. Use the Job or Position plan type.
- C. Select and add a limited number of internal candidates.
- D. Select and add a large number of candidate
NEW QUESTION 16
The Performance document has an approval step right after the Manager Evaluation step in a Performance process flow which also has a Self-Evaluation step. In the same performance process flow, the option of “Evaluation tasks can be performed concurrently” is selected.
What happens to the document control when the approval task is triggered and the document approver rejects the approval request?
- A. The control of the document comes to the worker.
- B. The control of the document comes to the worker’s Line Manager.
- C. The control of the document is open and whoever opens and saves the document first, the document is locked forthat role.
- D. The control of the document remains with the approver until the performance document is shared.
NEW QUESTION 17
Identify four correct statements about the performance template. (Choose four.)
- A. In the performance template, youcan set default ratings.
- B. In the performance template, you can select the document type, sections, process flows to use, and any additional content on which to rate workers.
- C. In the performance template, you can select the roles that can access the performance documents created from the template.
- D. In the performance template, you can specify the processing rules for the document, and enter the periods for which the performance documents are valid.
- E. In the performance template, you can edit sectionsin the template.
- F. In the performance template, you can set rating distribution
NEW QUESTION 18
Which statement is true about selecting Job and Position information for the talent pool?
- A. Additional fields are restricted when Department is selected first.
- B. Job and Department fields are populated and disabled when Position is selected first.
- C. Job Family and Job Profile are enabled when Position is selected first.
- D. The Grade field is disable
NEW QUESTION 19
Which two statements are true regarding succession plan strength? (Choose two.)
- A. It is a non-calculated description of succession plans that is determined by the number of candidates in the plan and their readiness.
- B. It is also known as plan bench strength.
- C. It can be manually overridden.
- D. It is a non-calculated description of succession plans that is determined by the number of candidates in the plan and their risk of loss.
NEW QUESTION 20
Which three options can be controlled by Performance Roles? (Choose three.)
- A. Performance document period
- B. Competency section rating scale
- C. Competency Section
- D. Goals section rating scale
- E. Goals Section
- F. Questionnaire
NEW QUESTION 21
If all tasks and subtasks are included in the Performance flow, except the Set Goals task, can the competencies and goals be added for a worker in his or her performance document?
- A. Ye
- B. Only goals can be added in the worker self-evaluation task.
- C. Ye
- D. Goals and competencies can be added in either the worker self-evaluation or the manager evaluation of worker tasks.
- E. Ye
- F. Goals and competencies can be added in the worker self-evaluation task only.
- G. N
- H. Without the Set Goals task, goals and competencies cannot be added in the performance document.
- I. Ye
- J. Goals and competencies can be added in the manager evaluation of worker tasks only.
- K. Ye
- L. Only competencies can be added in the manager evaluation of worker task
NEW QUESTION 22
While conducting a Talent Review Meeting for an organization, the Facilitator is unable to move the workers from one box to another box within the box chart.
What setting should be updated to enable the Facilitator to move employees in the 9-box or at what stage is it enabled?
- A. TheFacilitator should update the Meeting Date to a past date (date earlier than the system date).
- B. TheFacilitator should update the Status of the meeting to In Progress if the Meeting Date is scheduled on a future date.
- C. TheFacilitator should conduct the meeting only after all the Review Participants have submitted the Review Content Data.
- D. TheFacilitator should update the Data Submission deadline to a past date (date earlier than the system date).
NEW QUESTION 23
Which functionality in Talent Management enables an HR specialist to select an individual based on a specific list of requirements?
- A. ProfileSearch
- B. Profile Comparison
- C. Best-Fit Analysis
- D. Person Portrait
NEW QUESTION 24
You have specified the minimum number of participants for each role in the performance template. While creating the performance document, you _______ .
- A. cannot add any more participants over and abovethe minimum number specified for the role
- B. can add only one more participant over and above the minimum number specified for the role
- C. can add only two more participants over and above the minimum number specified for the role
- D. can add more than twoparticipants over and above the minimum number specified for the role
NEW QUESTION 25
One of the workers reporting to you is appearing in the holding are A. Identify three possible reasons for the worker to be in the holding are A. (Choose three.)
- A. The box in which the worker should appear has multiple ratings mapped to it, resulting in the worker being placed in the holding area.
- B. The worker joined the organization after the talent review meeting was scheduled.
- C. Theworker was not rated before the talent review meeting.
- D. The worker has been placed in the holding area by you during the talent review meeting.
- E. The performance rating model that is used to assess the worker’s overall performance rating differed from the performance rating model selected on the talent review configuration template.
Recommend!! Get the Full 1z0-1010 dumps in VCE and PDF From DumpSolutions.com, Welcome to Download: https://www.dumpsolutions.com/1z0-1010-dumps/ (New 70 Q&As Version)