We provide 300-080 Exam Questions and Answers which are the best for clearing 300-080 test, and to get certified by Cisco Troubleshooting Cisco IP Telephony and Video. The 300-080 Dumps covers all the knowledge points of the real 300-080 exam. Crack your Cisco 300-080 Exam with latest dumps, guaranteed!
Cisco 300-080 Free Dumps Questions Online, Read and Test Now.
NEW QUESTION 1
Which call control model does MGCP use?
- A. Distributed
- B. Centralized
- C. Ad hoc
- D. Hybrid
NEW QUESTION 2
Refer to the exhibit. Company ABC reports that they are getting one-way audio and video when they make a Call. Which cause of the issue is true?
- A. The public IP address is invalid
- B. The NAT mode must be changed to Static
- C. NAT is not configured correctly on the network
- D. The endpoint is not registered
NEW QUESTION 3
Which three statements about SAF forwarding are true? (Choose three.)
- A. It supports DNS and IP addresses.
- B. The SAF Forwarder configuration can be updated without connecting to Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- C. It requires the SAF Forwarders to use the same configuration as the IOS switch.
- D. It is supported on IPv4 only.
- E. It is supported on IPv6 only.
- F. It requires a unique IP address for each SAF Forwarder.
NEW QUESTION 4
You have been presented with a trouble ticket from an end user who works at a remote location that is served by a Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express. The user reports being unable to place calls to international numbers, but all other calls work properly and other users at this location can place international calls. Which two troubleshooting techniques would be helpful in resolving this issue? (Choose two.)
- A. Cisco IOS debug tools
- B. Class of Restriction baseline configuration for the user on Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- C. show output of the ephone anDEphone-dn configurations
- D. show output of the voice translation rules in the voice gateway
- E. show output for the T1 controller and voice port configuration in the voice gateway
NEW QUESTION 5
Where do you configure the phone book provisioning synchronization for an endpoint that is reentered to Cisco VCS?
- A. in Cisco Unified Communications Manager, under the SIP trunk to Cisco VCS
- B. on the Cisco Express C
- C. in the Cisco TelePresence Management suite in the Cisco VCS configuration
- D. on the Cisco VCS Expressway
- E. on the Cisco VCS Control
- F. in the Cisco TelePresence Management Suite under Administration > Provisioning
NEW QUESTION 6
Which two tools can be used to collect log files for advanced troubleshooting of call setup failures? (Choose two.)
- A. Dialed Number Analyzer on Communications Manager servers
- B. CLI of Communications Manager servers
- C. Cisco Unified Realtime Monitoring Tool for Communications Manager servers
- D. Cisco Call Analyzer for Communications Manager Publisher servers
- E. Cisco Prime Collaboration Provisioning server
NEW QUESTION 7
Refer to the exhibit. An engineer is troubleshooting an issue with a newly configured transcoder. After the
engineer configures the IOS device and Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), the device will not register. What must the engineer reconfigure to fix this issue?
- A. the device type on CUCM
- B. the device pool on the transcoder
- C. the router to match the profile name
- D. the router to remove any unnecessary codecs
NEW QUESTION 8
During a Conference that is hosted on a Cisco TelePresence Server, which three circumstances determine that some participants do not have video, but they do have audio? (Choose three.)
- A. The participants have no video component.
- B. No free screen licensing ports are available.
- C. No video ports are available in a slave Cisco TelePresence Server configuration.
- D. The maximum number of participants is exceeded.
- E. In all Cisco TelePresence deployments, some participants are connected only via audio.
- F. No video ports are available in a single Cisco TelePresence Server configuration.
NEW QUESTION 9
In a SIP direct call setup, the originating UAC sends what message to the UAS of the recipient?
- A. INVITE
- B. RINGING
- C. ACK
- D. OK
NEW QUESTION 10
Partitions can be assigned to which two items? (Choose two)
- A. directory numbers
- B. trunks
- C. devices
- D. gateways
- E. IP phones
NEW QUESTION 11
Which configuration is required on Cisco TelePresence Server, in order to support 1080p resolution?
- A. Screen licenses must be configured.
- B. Cisco TelePresence Server must be in remotely managed mode.
- C. Cisco TelePresence Server must be in HD mode.
- D. Cisco TelePresence Server must be configured with Cisco TelePresence Conductor.
- E. Cisco TelePresence Server must be in Full HD mode.
NEW QUESTION 12
Refer to the exhibit.
In this CUCM dial-plan, a localized translation pattern 9.1[2-9]XX[2-9]XXXXXX is configured in the Calling Search Space named LongDistance_CSS. This Translation Pattern is used to globalize the User’s dialed digits followed by matching a/+! Route Pattern as seen in the Exhibit. Users with Devices/Lines assigned to the LongDistance_CSS are reporting their calls are not proceeding until after the inter-digit timeout of 15 seconds. For example, after dialing digits 915555678309 the user does not hear ringback until after 15 seconds. What two reasons could lead to this inter-digit timeout condition? (Choose two.)
- A. Route Pattern Call Classification set to OffNet.
- B. Route Pattern does not have “Allow Overlap Sending” checked
- C. Translation Pattern has “Provide Outside Dial Tone” checked
- D. Translation Pattern does not have “Urgent Priority” checked
- E. Route Pattern does not have “Urgent Priority” checked
NEW QUESTION 13
You discover that ACCD client is failing to learn patterns with RTMT. Which two actions can you take to
troubleshoot the problem? (Choose two.)
- A. Verify that the SIP trunk between Cisco Unified Communications Manager and the Cisco Unified Presence Server is configured correctly.
- B. Verity that the trunk is selected for the CCD advertising service.
- C. Verify that the trunk is selected for the CCD requesting service
- D. Verify that EIGRP topology information is available to the SAF Forwarders.
- E. Verify the SAF configuration.
NEW QUESTION 14
Users are complaining of problems when they make SIP calls by dialing URIs. To help users complete calls, what must you do?
- A. Adjust the URI lookup policy to case desensitive.
- B. Adjust the URI lookup policy to case sensitive.
- C. Adjust the URI lookup policy to case insensitive.
- D. Adjust the URI lookup policy to case nonsensitive.
NEW QUESTION 15
An engineer is troubleshooting an image quality issue for a Call on an SX20 and must verify the video protocol. Which menu navigation sequence does the engineer use to find the video protocol on the web interface?
- A. Call Control > Call Control > Participants and click the triangle to get more call detail
- B. Configuration> Video > Input > Participants and click the triangle to get more call detail
- C. Configuration> Conference > Rate > Participants and click the triangle to get more call detail
- D. Configuration> System Configuration > Conference > Participants and click the triangle to get more call detail
NEW QUESTION 16
What is the default maximum login time for a user in Cisco Extension Mobility?
- A. 1 hour
- B. 2 hours
- C. 4 hours
- D. 8 hours
- E. 10 hours
- F. 12 hours
- G. 4 hours
- H. 8 hours
- I. 10 hours
- J. 12 hours
- K. 8 hours
- L. 10 hours
- M. 12 hours
- N. 10 hours
- O. 12 hours
- P. 12 hours
NEW QUESTION 17
Refer to the Exhibit.
What happens if the three phones at the remote site try to establish a Conference call with each other?
- A. The call fails, because the main site conference bridge is not registered with CUCM
- B. The call establishes and uses codec G.711 because the main site VG is configured to use codec
- C. 711 as the preferred codec.
- D. The call fails, because the main site VG cannot support three participants in a Conference call.
- E. The call establishes and uses codec G.729, because the RS region is set to use codec G.729 with the MS region in CUCM
NEW QUESTION 18
Of the following persistent settings for Cisco TMS-controlleDEndpoints, TMS overwrites these settings if which five of them are altered on the endpoint? (Choose five.)
- A. H.323 ID
- B. Configuration Template
- C. SIP URI
- D. Active Cisco Unified Communications Manager Address
- E. System Name
- F. System Contact
- G. E.164 alias
- H. IEEE 802.1x Authentication Password
Recommend!! Get the Full 300-080 dumps in VCE and PDF From Surepassexam, Welcome to Download: https://www.surepassexam.com/300-080-exam-dumps.html (New 219 Q&As Version)